About the Firm
Proven Florham Park Attorney Handles Tax and Estate Concerns
New Jersey firm provides trustworthy advice to people and businesses
Laws and rules governing taxation, trusts and estates are intricate and constantly shifting. A skillful, experienced attorney gives you the ability to understand your situation and maximize the value of the assets you’ve accumulated. At Freireich L.L.C. in Florham Park, I help clients tackle legal challenges and address future needs through effective advice on estate and tax matters. Since 1986, I’ve represented clients in Morris County and throughout the New York-New Jersey region in these practice areas as well as related business and civil litigation matters. With a formidable track record and a focus on delivering personalized counsel, I offer the high-level representation you deserve and wise counsel you can trust.
Knowledgeable litigator finds solutions to complex challenges
For more than 30 years, a diverse group of individual and business clients have relied on my counsel and recommended me to others because my firm is:
- Established — In addition to appearing in national and local media outlets to discuss legal issues, I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Responsive — Regardless of the scope or intricacy of your matter, I’ll give you prompt, honest advice that is tailored to your particular needs.
- Resourceful — Whether you’re seeking counsel on an estate, tax or business concern, I use innovative strategies and techniques to accomplish my clients’ objectives. When expert assistance is needed on litigation, valuation or accounting matters, I’ll bring in the appropriate professionals.
Throughout my career, I have won numerous notable cases, including several reported decisions. In a free initial consultation, I can evaluate the facts of your situation and explain what options are available.
Areas of Practice
Skillful Morris County lawyer delivers effective, straightforward counsel
In Morris County and the surrounding region, my firm assists people and companies in the following legal practice areas:
- Taxation — In all types of taxation matters, I work to help clients reduce tax liability and achieve favorable results in proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service and the New Jersey Division of Taxation. If you owe taxes, my firm can negotiate payment plans and offers in compromise with the relevant taxing authority. I also resolve disputes involving the imposition of IRS interest and penalties.
- Estate planning — Recent changes in New Jersey law could have a significant effect on your estate planning. I draft wills, trusts and other legal instruments to help clients transfer property efficiently and according to their wishes.
- Business law — Regardless of the size of your operation or the industry in which you work, my firm offers knowledgeable business law counsel on a variety of concerns facing corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and limited partnerships.
- Civil litigation — Having argued successfully before numerous courts, including federal Courts of Appeals and the United States Tax Court, I advocate for clients in civil litigation cases relating to estate issues, tax disputes and other matters.
- Trust planning and asset protection — My firm handles trust planning and asset protection tasks so that clients can preserve what they’ve earned and set forth detailed instructions about how funds should be used.
Legal challenges don’t go away on their own: a delay could put you, your family or business at serious risk. Once you make the first step, I will help you meet your continuing needs.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey attorney for a free initial consultation
Freireich L.L.C. advises clients in Morris County and throughout the New York-New Jersey area on tax, estate, business and litigation matters. Please call 833-505-6067 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation. My office is on Columbia Turnpike in Florham Park.